DubTurbo Review for 2023
Disclosure: We are a professional review site and may get commissions from purchases made through the links on this page. As an Amazon Associate, Deviant Noise earns from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for checking out our DubTurbo Review. There used to be a lot of hype surrounding this product, but how does it stack up?
Real talk – the software is alright for making beats and instrumentals, but not the best option out there. Especially not in 2022.
You use it by downloading the app and installing it on your personal computer.
The best thing about this software is that it allows you to create any type of music you want – but so do other music production softwares.
What I don’t like is that you can get the same basic functionality from other software for cheaper like Dr. Drum.
And besides, Magix’s Music Maker is a MUCH better piece of software than either of those cheaper choices.
Our Recommendation: If you’re looking for decent beat making software, try Magix Music Maker instead.
- includes drum kits and sounds
- 16-track sequencer
- Included piano keyboard to play different notes
- Quanitzes sounds
- Users can easily navigate the software
- It has a nice drag and drop interface when interacting with notes
- It comes with full instructional videos that can help you create your song.
- Easily convert your beat to video for instant upload to YouTube.
- not integrated with MIDI keyboards
- Have to use your computers keyboard to control stuff
- Automatic quantize of your sounds makes beats sound robotic.
- Must high quality sound card otherwise the process is long and may be frustrating
- Higher cost than other options that do the same thing
VIDEO: Beat Maker Buyers Guide
Reviews of DubTurbo
The Dub turbo beat maker is a good purchase for those who are just beginning and don’t want a big learning curve.
The DubTurbo beat maker reviewed here isn’t a good option to go with. In 2022 it literally sucks compared to all the other better options out there.
There’s also a couple of annoying features I personally found about the software, but that’s just me. But all-in-all there’s nothing wrong with the software – it does what it intends to do.
Thanks for checking out this DubTurbo review. I hope it was helpful in your decision of which beat making software to buy. If you’re interested in learning more about beat making software then check out our other reviews. There are a lot of different options out there, so don’t pick this until you know what else is good.
We’ve also reviewed Beat Thang, BTV Solo and Sonic Producer if you’re interested. If you need some great sounds for your beat making software check out Beat Building Blocks.
- Make Beats On Your Computer
- Full Look at Splice Sounds
- Music Production Headphones Roundup
- Essential Synth VSTs
- Just Blaze Drops Serious Gems for Producers
- Hip-Hop’s Most Influential Producers
- How to Place Monitors in Your Studio
- Becoming Better at Music Production
- Mixing and Mastering Tutorial
Get Our “Super Simple” Beat Making Cheat Sheets
NEVER Struggle With Melodies, Chords or Drum Grooves EVER AGAIN
Enter your name and email to instantly get access to:
- Quick Access Cheat Sheets – reference your cheat sheets quickly without messing up your beat making flow.
- Basic & Advanced Drum Groove Templates – build neck snapping drum patterns that knock, quickly and easily.
- Scale & Chord Cheat Sheets – Quickly build beautiful melodies, chords and popular chord progressions in any key on the keyboard.
- Easy Cheat Codes and Hacks – Easy hacks you can memorize and use to create great music parts in seconds!
Back to Main Music Production Section