Sonic Producer Review 2023
Disclosure: We are a professional review site and may get commissions from purchases made through the links on this page. As an Amazon Associate, Deviant Noise earns from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for checking out our full Sonic Producer review.
This little piece of software is a pretty good beat maker for back in the day when it was first created.
But not anymore.
We’ll be real, even for beginners we prefer the Magix Music Maker software.
It’s not as cheap as Sonic Producer, but MUCH better if you can afford to spend a little bit more.
Bottom Line: Don’t buy Sonic Producer today – it’s super wack for 2023.
Sonic Producer has a pretty good name in the music industry. The business of creating music is not as easy as most think.
With most production software you need to have the skill, experience and knowledge necessary to produce full tracks.
But that’s not true with Sonic Producer. It’s got a lot of good features and support and an extra bonus that other software programs don’t feature.
- One click Facebook page uploads of your beats.
- 16 Channel Mixer + Sequencer
- 4 octave piano keyboard
- 12 programmable drum pads
- Save unfinished work online
- Use on Mac or PC.
- Instructional videos
- Software is very easy to use.
- Monthly “Best Beat” Contests With $100 Prizes
- Ideal for beginners and new producers
- Comprehensive instructional videos for the user.
- Reasonably priced* – we say why we think so below
- Interface is user friendly and intuitive
- Includes lots of different sounds
- Amount of sounds included can be overwhelming for beginners
- Bit of a steeper learning curve than other options, but full video tutorials provided
- Higher priced than other options.
VIDEO: Beat Maker Buyers Guide
My Thoughts On Sonic Producer
This was a pretty solid music production platform for beginner producers not looking to spend a ton of money. It’s learning curve isn’t as steep as some of the professional-grade software, but it does take some time to get a handle on things.
Having said that, it is still intuitive (user-interface) and once you get the hang of it the item is very easy to use. And plus they’ve got good support and comprehensive training material to help you through.
But What About The Price:
True, Sonic Producer is more expensive than Dr. Drum. But let me tell you why I don’t think it’s so bad in this case.
In our DubTurbo review, I told you that you should not buy it because there were better and cheaper options that did the same thing and more.
Thanks for checking out this Sonic Producer review. The online music production software is pretty legit for beginner beatmakers. I would NOT recommend buying it and trying it out – it’s old and dated and very limited. A better option would be to try Magix Music Maker. You can also learn more about these other music making programs.
Thanks for checking out this Sonic Producer review – we hope it was informative. We’ve also reviewed Beat Thang, BTV Solo if you’re interested. If you need some great sounds for your beat making software check out Beat Building Blocks.
- Beat Making Tutorial
- How to Pick Sounds
- How to Arrange Your Beats
- Read our Splice Review
- The Best Headphones for Making Music
- Dope Synth VSTs for Music Producers
- Production Gems from Just Blaze
- Influential Producers in Rap
- Studio Monitor Placement and Setup
- Getting Better at Beat Making
- Mixing and Mastering Guide
Back to Main Music Production Section