Thanks for checking out our DubTurbo Review. There’s a lot of hype surrounding this product, but how does it stack up?
Real talk – the software is alright for making beats and instrumentals, but not the best option out there.
You use it by downloading the app and installing it on your personal computer.
The best thing about this software is that it allows you to create any type of music you want – but so do other music production softwares.
What I don’t like is that you can get the same basic functionality from other software for cheaper like Dr. Drum.
Our Recommendation: If you’re looking for affordable beat making software, try Dr. Drum instead. They’ve got a money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
- includes drum kits and sounds
- 16-track sequencer
- Included piano keyboard to play different notes
- Quanitzes sounds
- Users can easily navigate the software
- It has a nice drag and drop interface when interacting with notes
- It comes with full instructional videos that can help you create your song.
- Easily convert your beat to video for instant upload to YouTube.
- not integrated with MIDI keyboards
- Have to use your computers keyboard to control stuff
- Automatic quantize of your sounds makes beats sound robotic.
- Must high quality sound card otherwise the process is long and may be frustrating
- Higher cost than other options that do the same thing
Reviews of DubTurbo
The Dub turbo beat maker is a good purchase for those who are just beginning and don’t mind spending more than they have to.
The price is reasonable, don’t get me wrong. But there are even cheaper alternatives for you to use like Dr. Drum.
If you need to establish your portfolio of beats and instrumentals for paid work, though, and have never produced before this software will still be good for you. The software is very easy to use. It also runs fats and smooth.
The DubTurbo beat maker reviewed here can be a be a good option for you but I’d say, for what you get, go with something else.
There’s also a couple of annoying features I personally found about the software, but that’s just me. But all-in-all there’s nothing wrong with the software – it does what it intends to do.
Thanks for checking out this DubTurbo review. I hope it was helpful in your decision of which beat making software to buy. If you’re interested in learning more about beat making software then check out our other reviews. There are a lot of different options out there, so don’t pick this until you know what else is good.