A Complete Singorama Review
Disclosure: We are a professional review site and may get commissions from purchases made through the links on this page. As an Amazon Associate, Deviant Noise earns from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated: January 2023
In this Singorama review, we’ll go over everything you need to know to make a decision about whether this is the right singing lesson program for you.
We’ll go over what’s included, what’s good, what’s bad and more.
Let’s get right into it.
Quick Review of Singorama
Singorama is an older singing lesson platform that’s been updated relatively recently to a “2.0” version.
However, the program is still AUDIO-ONLY, and is not the cheapest option available for audio-only lessons.
For that reason, we don’t think it should be your number 1 choice, UNLESS you want a one-time payment option that is a generalized, comprehensive singing course.
In terms of generalized courses, we think 30 Day Singer is a better general singing course. In terms of audio-only courses with a one-time payment, Vocal Mastery is cheaper and has better vocal exercises included.
VIDEO: Singing Lesson Buyers Guide
6/10 Stars Overall
Key Decision Making Factors
- Ease of Use – 7/10 – fully guided and easy to follow lesson plan. Digital download audio files can be used/accessed anywhere.
- Comprehensiveness – 8/10 – this is a fully comprehensive course that will take you from start to star, in a guided format. It goes over everything you need to know
- Vocal Exercise Quality – 7/10 – mostly basic exercises in the main course content but include “additional bonuses” with more vocal exercises you can use
- Affordability – 5/10 – Priced relatively high for a program that is AUDIO ONLY and of a generalized nature
- Standout Features – 3/10 – Not much. It does include some “bonus content” which is mostly additional vocal exercises. Also has a 60 day money-back guarantee
Get Free Vocal Exercises, Practice Plan + Singing Tips
Enter your name and email to instantly get access to:
- Easy Access Cheat Sheets – quickly reference our vocal exercise guide and practice plan anywhere, anytime you want.
- Step-By-Step Instructions – we explain exactly how to do each of the vocal exercises, step-by-step.
- A Complete Practice Guide + Timeline – know exactly what part of your voice you should work on, and when/how to move on.
- Additional Singing Tips & Resources – sign up and we’ll send you the latest articles, tips and resources for a better singing voice!
- $67 USD one-time fee – Digital Download (Singorama 2.0)
- $27 USD/month – for Inner Circle Platinum Members
- More than 6 Weeks (Depending On Your Speed)
- 28 Audio Lessons with Vocal Exercises, and New Songs to Practice on
- Comes with a PDF Workbook
- Includes Special Software
Skill Level: A Course for Beginners and Average Singers
- Different lessons with a ton of material included in the course
- Comes with studio software for practice sessions and song recording
- Gives you an option for a cheaper instant download
- Provides all the basics to sing correctly
- Cash Back Guarantee within 60 Days
- Before committing to the full course, you can try Singorama’s 5 day singing course – free
- A number of materials to go through (this may take some time)
- Actual Product is Pricey (but you can opt for the instant download anyway)
- Includes a lot of materials that it can be hard to use them all
- You need a fast and reliable connection to download the product
- Has no option for MP3/CD copies – you can only go through the lessons on your computer or laptop
Who This Program is Best For:
- You’re a beginner and you want to become a good singer fast
- You can sing naturally but you wish to take your singing skills to the next level
- You want to enhance your tone, control, pitch, and other singing fundamentals
- You are looking for risk-free vocal training
- Learning by your laptop and computer is no problem at all for you
More About Singorama
Applicable For Any Singing Skill Level
Whether you are just learning how to sing, or you already know how to sing but want to become better, Singorama will work for you. Even professional singers will find the program helpful in improving their singing voice.
A full online singing course that has enough materials enables users to learn continuously for a long time. Singorama also includes special exclusive software you can use to record your voice like a professional singer.
It has various lessons, workbooks and special software to help you as you go through the program. The product contains a variety of techniques that will enable you to sing properly.
What’s Included in the Course and How it Works
The program thoroughly discusses music theory, diaphragm breathing techniques, posture, harmony, and a lot of other stuff that first-time singers may not know. The course is made up of a variety of lessons that will highlight a particular topic.
Aside from the lessons that will help you become a better singer, the program also tackles other important aspects of singing such as your stage presence as you perform live. It shows you different ways of expressing yourself while you are performing.
As a bonus, Singorama has lessons about writing your songs. This section will teach you the fundamentals of songwriting and is an awesome bonus that other online singing courses don’t have.
28 Different Audio Tutorials
Part One – Getting Started
Lesson One: Introduction and How To Understand Your Voice
Lesson Two: Voice Strengthening
Lesson Three: Loaded Sonancy Method
The first part of the course serves as an introduction. It will help you learn more about your vocals. You have to practice a variety of warm-up exercises that will teach you how to enhance and build up your voice. Proper breathing and proper posture is also a part of Part 1. These sections contain all the essential knowledge that you need to become a better singer. The vocal exercises include:
- warm up scales,
- the siren,
- the lip roll,
- the 121 vocal exercise
- and many more
Part Two – Voice Techniques
Lesson Four: Tone
Lesson Five: Staying in Tune – Pitch
Lesson Six: Bridged Vocalization (Head Voice and Chest Voice)
Lesson Seven: Avoiding Bad Habits
Lesson Eight: Octave Power Generator Part 1 (Extending Your Vocal Range)
Part 2 tackles the different vocal techniques, which are all valuable information. You will discover techniques that will ensure you sound great as you sing. You will also learn about the various kinds of voices a person has.
Audio Lesson 7 is an amazing part. It tackles the different mistakes that many singers commit. You want to stay away from these bad habits.
The second part of the software goes into increasing the range of your voice. The range is one aspect of singing that all singers want to accomplish, and Singorama will teach you how to do this.
Part Three – The Essentials of Music Theory
Lesson Nine: Rhythm, Key Signatures, and Time Signatures
Lesson Ten: Minor and Major Keys (The Solfege System)
Lesson Eleven: Solfege and Intervals
Part 3 covers the technical side of things. Although it may sound boring, music theory essentials are very important so don’t skip over this part. There are many things to learn about music theory. To create beautiful music, learning the essentials of music theory is highly important.
Things such as key signatures, time signatures and rhythm, and music intervals are some of the things you have to grasp to produce great music.
The Solfege System helps you to read music, pick up harmony, and learn songs – a big help in training and improving your voice.
Part Four – Styles of Singing
Lesson Twelve: Different Singing Styles
Lesson Thirteen: Recognizing Progressive Intervals
Lesson Fourteen: Singing a Variety of Music Genres
The fourth section of the program is all about the different singing styles. It includes a variety of music styles and different music genres.
Part Five – Analyzing the Song
Lesson 15: Song Meaning Comprehension – Lyrics and Overall Tone
Lesson 16: Song Meaning Comprehension – Emotion & Personality
Lesson 17: Creating Your Song
Lesson 18: Learning Full Songs Part One
Lesson 19: Learning Full Songs Part Two
The fifth part of the course is all about analyzing a song, understanding its meaning, and knowing its inner workings. These are fun stuff. Unlike other online singing courses, you will learn full and complete songs at Singorama. Based on the tones, emotions, personality and lyrics, you will learn the song meaning. You will learn how to create your song and sing other songs.
Part Six – Moving Forward in Your Music Career
Lesson 20: Common Problem Solutions
Lesson 21: Your Future Career as a Singer
Lesson 22: Octave Power Generator Part 2
Lesson 23: Tips for Performing Live
Lesson 24: How to Nail Auditions
Lesson 25: Your First Songwriting
Lesson 26: Singing with a Band
Lesson 27: Overcoming Stage Fright
Lesson 28: Final Analysis
After you have learned all the fundamentals of singing, this section discusses all the other things you need as you move towards becoming a professional singer. It covers a variety of issues any singers face – live performance tips, auditions and how to ace them, songwriting, and singing with a band. It also tackles other difficulties such as conquering stage fright.
The Octave Power Generator Part Two is in this part of the program that will enable you expand the range of your voice and improve your vocal power.
Singorama comes with a PDF workbook, which serves as a guide for the different lessons. It also includes another workbook, which will teach you the different ways of reading music.
Since most likely you will be working with other musicians, reading music is one skill that you have to understand and learn.
Training Software for Perfect Pitch
Software for Mini Recording Studio
This course includes special software, which serves both as a pitch-training course and as a small recording studio. This software is very helpful when it comes to mastering your voice. Recording and analyzing your voice will enable you to determine if you are singing properly and if you are improving.
There is a difference between hearing you sing and sounding to others. Your voice also sounds different on a recording. This program’s special software is Singorama’s edge over other singing courses. The pitch-training program also makes it an even better course.
Aside from these, you will also get something to help you sight-read music that is still a very important aspect of becoming a singer. If you have your music sheet, sight reading music will enable you to sing different songs with ease.
The Final Verdict
This course ISN’T the best option for most singers. If you want a generalized singing course, we prefer 30 Day Singer.
But if you don’t like subscriptions and only want a one-time payment, Singorama may be good for you.
Singorama is a great program. It will help you learn the fundamentals of singing and improve your voice, no doubt.
But it’s not the BEST option for most. It’s audio-only, and more expensive than other options. It’s a general singing course, but not as good as our #1 pick.
Thanks for reading our Singorama review. I hope it was helpful in making a decision.
Other Singing Guides You Might Like:
Other Articles Related to Singing:
Resources for Singers
Back to Main Singing Section
Join The Deviant Noise Fam
Interested in learning more about how to make music?
Subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll send you periodic updates on our latest articles and resources on making better music.
- Stay up to date on everything we’re doing
- Get exclusive tips, thoughts and tools
- We promise not to spam you
- You can unsubscribe at any time