A Full Superior Songwriting Review for 2020
Does the program from the makers of “Superior Songwriting” stack up?
Last Updated: June 2020
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive compensation from some of the companies whose products we review, if you choose to make a purchase through our links. However, we don’t recommend anything we don’t actually believe in.
Thanks for checking out our Superior Songwriting review. We will go over what this course is all about and whether or not it will help you write better songs or not.
Quick Review of Superior Songwriting
- One-Time Payment of USD $49.95
Overall Rating: 4/5"Superior Songwriting is a great program to help people write better songs. If you are a singer, rapper or songwriter this is a must-buy. Learning the art of song craft will improve your music like nothing else will.Highly recommended buy."
- Written (digital book)
- 3 Bonuses (Rhyme Master, Songwriting Creativity, “Mini Studio” Software)
Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Singers and Songwriters
- Essential information for anyone in the music business
- Includes software to help you write songs
- Focuses on technical aspects of “exactly how to write” your song
- Introduces you to the art and craft of writing good songs
- Text-based book – we prefer video tutorials when possible.
- Requires ACTUAL Practice (You won’t gain from this course if you don’t apply the methods in real life)
- Minimal Bonuses (Still, the course itself is great and worth your money)
Buy This Course If…
- You are a singer, rapper or songwriter that writes their own songs
- You don’t write your own songs but want to learn how
- You’ve always dreamed of writing a song but don’t know how or where to start
- You want a step-by-step method for writing songs
- You want to become a professional songwriter
- You are willing to put in the practice
This Course Will Work Best If…
- You can put in an hour or two daily to read and practice the methods discussed in the book
- You have a basic understanding of music theory.
- You are an aspiring singer OR songwriter in any genre of music
- You understand the importance of song craft
More About Superior Songwriting
Thanks for checking out our Superior Songwriting Review. In this post we’ll go over what the program is and whether or not you’ll find it helpful in becoming a better songwriter.
With promises of being the next Johnny Cash, the Superior Songwriting program seems to be too good to be true. There are many aspiring singers and songwriters who are looking for their way to break into the industry.
Could this be a helping hand?
There’s no doubt that learning the craft and art of writing a good, memorable song can take you far in your career as a songwriter. And despite what you may think, if you don’t learn how to write songs, your songs probably aren’t that great.
And we’re already big fans of Singorama (the singing lesson program), so we thought we’d take a look at this new offering and put it to the test.
The Knack of Writing Songs
So, this program claims to be able to make you a songwriter. Make no mistake, songwriting is an art that few can master. Studies have found that people who are more affected by music have a higher chance of success than those who are not.
Yes, music can give you goose-bumps and even make you moved to tears.
Some of the best songs in the world have claimed their status because they have touched the hearts of people. Why do you think so many songs are about love and break-ups? It has a way of resonating with the people that make them popular.
Do you know what the difference between a good and bad songwriter is? Well, a good songwriter uses their heart and puts their soul into their music. They talk about their hard times, disappointments, and lost loves. A bad songwriter tries to write what the crowd wants and normally falls short.
What this program will do is put you in the driver’s seat with creating your own masterpieces. If you do have a successful creation, you get all the royalties from it. Even if you know absolutely nothing about songwriting, it will give you all the details so that you can develop your craft.
A song is basically poetry. You must learn to master poetry to create your songs. Music allows a poem to come to life in a whole different arena.
Learning Song Writing Abilities
All you need is one song to get you started, and this is where Superior Songwriting comes in handy. You do not have to be able to play an instrument or be able to sing to write a song.
Did you know that most singers do not even write their own songs?
They are far too busy for stuff like that, they have writers who are dedicated to coming up with the latest and greatest hits for them. If you are ready to kiss your boss goodbye due to creating ability, then this program is for you. It is so easy a child can use it.
This book guides you through step by step methods in writing your own music.
There are some people who have the knack for being able to write songs. However, even the best people get hit with writer’s block from time to time. This book will help to give you inspiration and it will encourage you to write more.
So let’s say that you are a prolific songwriter that has even gone as far as having demo tapes. If you are thirsty for more knowledge then this book will feed your soul with what you want.
Forget Boring Textbooks
One thing that you will find is that this book is stocked full of the meat-and-potatoes stuff that you need. Don’t worry, it also has some technical stuff and insiders tips that can tell you how to branch out into the marketplace. There are top ranked secrets too.
Just because you have a great song does not mean that you do not know where to turn to become someone. This book gives tips on how to branch out into the music industry. It is not an encyclopedia-style textbook that is boring and you cannot even get through a couple pages.
Songwriting should be about having fun and learning, and that is what this book does for you. You will not have to wade through volumes just to find bits of information you need.
Step-By-Step Makes It Simple
This book starts with the basics and takes you right through to the complicated stuff. However, it does it in a simple fashion that makes the step-by-step process easy. It is designed so that even a high-schooler can read, follow, and understand what is written within.
If you have a good ear for music, then that is great; but you do not have to. What about a sense of rhythm? Well, rhythm is good but it is not required to use this book.
By the time you are done reading this book, it sends a clear message on how to start making money off of your brilliant song ideas. So what will this program do for you, well here is just the beginning:
- Lyric Details – Learn the most important word patterns to motivate listeners.
- Rhyme – By using words that are well polished and even rhyme, it will give your music an overall finished sound. While it tends to be an acquired skill, this book can teach you how to do it.
- Ideas – You have a beautiful song in your heart, but getting it to come out is another thing. This book gives you 100’s of ideas that will help.
A Great Guide for Beginners
More than anything, this book will allow you to become the songwriter that you want to be. It will encourage your path and give you clear direction. Superior Songwriting is one of the best programs out there for songwriters who are just branching out.
If you have been in the business for years, then it can help you too.
Do not hesitate to take the steps you need to further your career. Even if you just do it for fun, with a little bit of help and encouragement, you can turn songwriting into a career you love.